Posted by John Lercari on 10/18/2017 to Photo Blankets
1. A picnic in a scenic location. It seems like all the great date ideas happen in the summer. But you can have a romantic date outside in the fall once the leaves start to change by finding a scenic location and pack a picnic. A road trip to the mountains is great, but not necessary. Even your local park is fine if it has enough fall foliage to enjoy.
2. Camping. You'll probably need a few photo blankets as the temperatures drop, but in most places camping is still a fun option. There's less insects to worry about, and camping can be a great break from the hustle and bustle of city life, especially for families during the school year. Don't forget to pack ingredients for s'mores and lots of hot coco that you can make over an open fire!
3. Fun fall drive. Find some country roads with a lot of trees and wind down the highway enjoying the sights of the season. You can always pull over and take some photos, go for a hike, or just sit back and enjoy the ride. Make a weekend of it (if you have to travel outside your state to see fall colors) by finding a bed and breakfast and a farm that offers apple picking.
4. Hayrides. Hayrides are another good date option, but also fun if you have a family! Your kids will have a blast riding in the countryside. The closer to Halloween you'll find scary-themed hayrides that you can take the older kids on.
5. Bonfires. A great fall activity for teens looking for something to do with their friends on the weekend. But bonfires are perfect for adults too, especially after a cookout or a fall Saturday at the game. Bonfires are one of the best ways to reconnect with friends and family and share stories (maybe even the stories that are on your photo blanket!).
6. A relaxing night with the windows opened. Who says you need to take your photo blankets outside to enjoy the fall? Open the windows and let a little fresh air inside the home and curl up with your favorite photo blanket. Enjoy a movie with the lights out, baseball playoffs, or just read and relax. The Memories Place can create the perfect photo blanket to help you enjoy your favorite fall activity. Browse our products here and be sure to like us on Facebook for the latest updates!