Posted by John Lercari on 8/18/2017 to Holidays
1. Collage Photo Blanket. A great gift for a him or her! Create a Collage Photo Blanket filled with memories that they can treasure for a lifetime. You can create a collage of anything, from the birthday boy/girl through the years, to pictures of vacations you took with him/her, or their favorite memories.
2. A Day of Gifts. Perfect for a romantic partner, wrap up small tokens they can unwrap all day long! The gifts can be a mix of notes, gestures (i.e. one free evening back-rub), and trinkets.
3. Personalized Mug. Is your birthday man/woman big on coffee in the morning? You can find several websites that will personalize a mug that they can use every day!
4. Autographed Memorabilia. Does a big music or sports fan have a birthday coming up? Surprise them with an autographed item from their favorite singer, athlete, author, actor, etc. Prices will vary from around $20 for a signed photo to several hundred dollars for more expensive items. Perfect for any budget!
5. Activity Tracker. Perfect for the fitness buff in your life, an activity tracker will count their steps, measure their heart rate while they work out, and show how many calories they burned.
6. iTunes or Google Play Gift Cards. It might not be the first thing that comes to mind, but it's something that everyone uses. A gift card that will allow the birthday person to buy music, apps, movies, etc. will be a big hit.
7. Aromatherapy Candles. The perfect birthday gift for a woman, aromatherapy candles can help them create a relaxing environment after a stressful day. These make a wonderful gift as they can fill any room with a wonderful scent and create a peaceful ambiance.
8. Garden Tools. Perfect for all the green thumbs out there! Garden tools and accessories that make working outside are perfect for anyone who grows their own food.
9. Art Set. A great birthday gift for a teen, an art set will encourage their creativity and keep them out of trouble. It's also a great gift for a retiree or anyone else who loves art as a hobby.
10. Artisanal Foods. Specialty foods are all the rage, and there's no shortage of online shops specializing in artisanal foods. Give them a great pasta sauce, pickled veggies, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, energy bars, or anything that matches their personal palate.
The Memories Place can create the perfect birthday gift for someone you care about. Contact us today to learn about how we can create a custom photo blanket and for more information about our products follow our Pinterest boards!